Home Repair Resource Center is one of the HUD-certified counseling agencies that can help homeowners access Ohio’s Hardest-Hit Fund for foreclosure assistance. The following steps will get you started:
- To apply, first call (216) 381-6100, ext. 10, for an appointment.
- Gather these documents and bring them with you to your appointment:
- Hardship letter
- Last two paystubs or year-to-date profit & loss statement if you own a business
- Last two monthly bank statements
- Utility bill
- Mortgage Statement
- Be prepared to complete a budget (household income and expenses) at your appointment.